Johns Manville R30 Insulation 16 x 48 Faced Fiberglass Batt
JM faced Formaldehyde-free ™ fiberglass insulation is prefect for reliable thermal and also noise control. Our faced insulation is readily available in pre-cut batts to fit typical attic and floor spaces. Enhance the general comfort of your home with fiberglass attic surface insulation. It’s thermal performance helps to keep temperatures, reducing power loss and power costs while also decreasing room-to-room sound transmission.
- Pre-cut, Easy to Split and Easy to Install
- Formaldehyde-free :Greenguard GOLD certified & SCS Certified to be formaldehyde free
- Sound Control: Reduces sound transmission through floor and ceiling assemblies.
- Thermally Efficient: Effective resistance to heat transfer
- Flame-resistant faced insulation can be used as a vapor retarder.
- 58.66 Square Feet per Bag
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt 16 in. x 96 in. x 10.25 in. thick
- Easy Installation – These batts are easy to handle and friction fit in cavities.
- 4 bags per Master Pack
- 11 Pieces per bag
Installation Instructions | Data Sheet| Product Selector Guide
About Johns Manville
Johns Manville Unfaced Fiberglass Batt insulation is Made in the UNITED STATES. All batts are precut to friction fit into common cavities. Founded in 1858, Johns Manville is among the finest and most sold fiberglass insulation item in the United States.
Johns Manville makes eco-freindly formaldehyde free fiberglass. They make fiberglass insulation for the house as well as commercial applications from R11,R13,R15,R19,R21,R25,R30,R38 and R49. JM offers top quality insulation for sound, thermal as well as power conserving remedies for todays residences.
A considerable bit of warmth is removed through the roof, which makes the attic a crucial area to insulate. Based on the United States Department of Energy suggested R value you should insulation your ceiling with R 30 or R38.
JM insulation is offered in big box stores as well as additionally can be gotten via representatives like Pacific Insulation. Pacific Insulation supplies an one-of-a-kind chance to acquire the very same items at retails stores at wholesale prices. Home owner as well as service providers have the possibility to buy little or large amounts straight type the distributor. By buying straight we have the ability to offer reduced costs do to lower operating costs. Buyers can get from one of our 70 places or we can deliver straight to task sites.
Costs can vary by place in the United States. Its always best to text or call us to obtain an exact quote fo the precise amount of fiberglass insulation that you need.
U.S. Department of Energy Recommended Total R-Values
The following 2008 Department of Energy zone recommendations are based on comparing estimated future energy savings to the current cost of installing insulation. The DOE gives a range for many locations for the following reasons:
- Energy costs vary greatly over each zone
- Installed insulation costs vary greatly over each zone
- Heating and cooling equipment efficiency varies from house to house
- Best estimate of future energy costs may not be exact.
- Reference : Department of Energy Insulation Fact Sheet
(DOE/CE-0180 2008 update) DOE/CE-0180 2008, Insulation Fact Sheet.
Call Us Now (424)343-6530 or Message Us Now for bulk pricing.
There are no reviews yet.