Owens Corning R30 Insulation 16 x 48 Faced Fiberglass Batt
OC faced Formaldehyde-free ™ fiberglass insulation is excellent for dependable thermal in addition to noise management. Owens Corning faced insulation is conveniently offered in pre-cut batts to fit typical wall surface and also ceiling locations. Increase the total effectiveness of your residence with fiberglass wall cavity insulation. It’s thermal efficiency assists to maintain temperature degrees lower, decreasing power loss and also power expenses while furthermore decreasing space to room audio transmission.
- Easy to install: Precut batts friction fit in common spaces
- Excellent thermal control
- Soundproof: Effective acoustical control
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt: 16 in. x 48 in.x 10 in. thick
- Long Term Performance: will not settle nor slump
- Bags per Master Pack: 4
- Pieces per Bag : 10
- Square feet per Bag: 58.67
- Best For: Attics, Floors
- Certified GREENGUARD GOLD CertifiedSM and validated to be formaldehyde free2, to contain at least 55% recycled content, and Contributes to LEED® project certification
About R30 Owens Corning Insulation
Owens Corning ® EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ Insulation with PureFiber ® Technology is a preformed, versatile blanket insulation. It is made in R-values from 11 to 49, with sizes varying from 31/2 inches to 14 inches. It is available unfaced, or Paper-faced with either a kraft or foil vapor retarder.
Owens Corning is produced with much less dust than various other fiberglass product lines, EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ insulation has exceptional firmness as well as recovery attributes. They make use of compression packaging which speeds work site handling and installation.
U.S. Department of Energy Recommended Total R-Values
The following 2008 Department of Energy zone recommendations are based on comparing estimated future energy savings to the current cost of installing insulation. The DOE gives a range for many locations for the following reasons:
- Energy costs vary greatly over each zone
- Installed insulation costs vary greatly over each zone
- Heating and cooling equipment efficiency varies from house to house
- Best estimate of future energy costs may not be exact.
- Reference : Department of Energy Insulation Fact Sheet
(DOE/CE-0180 2008 update) DOE/CE-0180 2008, Insulation Fact Sheet.