Owens Corning R30 Insulation 16 x 48 Unfaced Fiberglass Batt
OC faced Formaldehyde-free ™ fiberglass insulation is excellent for dependable thermal in addition to noise management. Owens Corning unfaced insulation is conveniently offered in pre-cut batts to fit typical wall surface and also ceiling locations. Increase the total effectiveness of your residence with fiberglass wall cavity insulation. It’s thermal efficiency assists to maintain temperature degrees lower, decreasing power loss and also power expenses while furthermore decreasing space to room audio transmission.
- Easy to install: Precut batts friction fit in common spaces
- Excellent thermal control
- Soundproof: Effective acoustical control
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt: 16 in. x 48 in.x 10 in. thick
- Long Term Performance: will not settle nor slump
- Bags per Master Pack: 4
- Pieces per Bag : 10
- Square feet per Bag: 58.67
- Best For: Attics, Floors
- Certified GREENGUARD GOLD CertifiedSM and validated to be formaldehyde free2, to contain at least 55% recycled content, and Contributes to LEED® project certification
About R30 Owens Corning Insulation
Owens Corning ® EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ Insulation with PureFiber ® Technology is a preformed, versatile blanket insulation. It is made in R-values from 11 to 49, with sizes varying from 31/2 inches to 14 inches. It is available unfaced, or Paper-faced with either a kraft or foil vapor retarder.
Owens Corning is produced with much less dust than various other fiberglass product lines, EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ insulation has exceptional firmness as well as recovery attributes. They make use of compression packaging which speeds work site handling and installation.
– Wood-framed wall surface, floor as well as roof/ceiling space wall surface installations
– Metal-framed wall as well as floor cavity installments
– Furring strips set up on the inside surface of cellar wall surfaces
– Interior surfaces of basement and unvented crawl space foundation wall surfaces
See Owens Corning publication “Installation Overview for Light Thickness Insulation” (Bar. No. 10017858) for more information.
Environmentally Friendly and also Sustainability
Owens Corning is a worldwide leader in construction product systems, insulation and composite services, providing a broad series of premium product or services. Owens Corning is dedicated to driving sustainability by supplying options, changing markets and enhancing lives. More details can be found over at www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning is an international business that establishes and manufactures insulation, roof, and also fiberglass compounds. It was created in 1935 as a partnership in between two major U.s. glassworks, Corning Glass Works and Owens-Illinois. The company uses approximately 19,000 individuals all over the world.
Why Ceiling Insulation is Perfect for you home
A considerable amount of warm is lost with the roofing system, that makes the attic a vital area to protect. Based on the US Division of Energy advised R worth you ought to insulation your ceiling with R 30 or R38.
Owens Corning insulation is marketed in large box shops and additionally can be gotten through distributors like Pacific Insulation. Pacific Insulation offers an one-of-a-kind opportunity to purchase the very same items at retails stores at wholesale pricing. Home owner and also service providers have the possibility to acquire tiny or big quantities direct from the distributor. By acquiring straight from the supplier we are able to provide lower prices. Buyers can pick up have delivered from among our 70 locations or we can deliver straight to your project site.
U.S. Department of Energy Recommended Total R-Values
The following 2008 Department of Energy zone recommendations are based on comparing estimated future energy savings to the current cost of installing insulation. The DOE gives a range for many locations for the following reasons:
- Energy costs vary greatly over each zone
- Installed insulation costs vary greatly over each zone
- Heating and cooling equipment efficiency varies from house to house
- Best estimate of future energy costs may not be exact.
- Reference : Department of Energy Insulation Fact Sheet
(DOE/CE-0180 2008 update) DOE/CE-0180 2008, Insulation Fact Sheet.