Owens Corning R38 Insulation 24 x 48 Faced Fiberglass Batt
OC faced Formaldehyde-free ™ fiberglass insulation is excellent for dependable thermal in addition to noise control. Owens Corning faced insulation is easily offered in pre-cut batts to fit common wall surface and ceiling areas. Increase the general effectiveness of your home with fiberglass wall cavity insulation. It’s thermal performance helps to maintain temperature degrees down, lessening power loss and also energy expenditures while in addition lowering area to space noise transmission.
- Easy to install: Precut batts friction fit in common spaces
- Excellent thermal control
- Soundproof: Effective acoustical control
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt: 24 in. x 48 in.x 112 in thick
- Long Term Performance: will not settle nor slump within wall cavities
- Bags per Master Pack: 4
- Pieces per Bag : 8
- Square feet per Bag: 64
- Best For: Attics, Floors
- Certified GREENGUARD GOLD CertifiedSM and validated to be formaldehyde free2, to contain at least 55% recycled content, and Contributes to LEED® project certification
About Owens Corning Insulation
Owens Corning ® EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ Insulation with PureFiber ® Tech is a preformed, adaptable blanket insulation. It is created in R-values from 11 to 49, with densities ranging from 31/2 inches to 14 inches. It is offered unfaced, or Paper-faced with either a kraft or foil vapor retarder.
Owens Corning is produced with much less dust than various other fiberglass products, EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ insulation has exceptional stiffness and also recovery features. They make use of compression packaging which speeds property site handling and setup.
– Wood-framed wall, floor and roof/ceiling cavity wall installations
– Metal-framed wall and also floor space installments
– Furring strips set up on the inner surface of cellar walls
– Interior surfaces of basement and also unvented crawl space structure walls
R 38 Installation
See Owens Corning publication “Setup Guide for Light Density
Insulation” (Pub. No. 10017858) for additional information.
Environmentally Friendly and Sustainability
Owens Corning is an around the world leader in building product
systems, insulation and also composite services, delivering a wide variety of high-quality services and products. Owens Corning is devoted to driving sustainability by supplying options,
changing markets as well as improving lives. Even more details can be found at www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning is a worldwide business that creates and manufactures insulation, roof, as well as fiberglass compounds. It was formed in 1935 as a collaboration between 2 major American glassworks, Corning Glass Works as well as Owens-Illinois. The corporation employs approximately 19,000 individuals around the globe.
Why Roof Insulation is Perfect for you Home
A considerable bit of heat is lost through the roofing system, which makes the attic a vital area to protect. Based on the US Department of Energy recommended R worth you ought to insulation your ceiling with R 30 or R38.
When you add insufficient insulation, you will certainly have a colder home. But installing excessive insulation– packing in greater than is needed– can also lead to a chillier house than is needed. Tiny air pockets developed within the insulation are what help maintain a home toasty and cozy, not the tiny hairs of fiberglass or paper backing. Striking a perfect equilibrium in between insufficient insulation and also excessive insulation will keep you and your family cozy throughout the winter months.
Owens Corning insulation is offered in large box shops as well as also can be gotten through representatives like Pacific Insulation. Pacific Insulation offers an unique possibility to buy the very same products at retails stores at wholesale prices. Property owner and professionals have the opportunity to get small or big amounts direct from the distributor. By purchasing straight from the distributor we have the ability to supply reduced prices. Customers can pick up have delivered from among our 70 warehouses or we can deliver straight to your job.
U.S. Department of Energy Recommended Total R-Values
The following 2008 Department of Energy zone recommendations are based on comparing estimated future energy savings to the current cost of installing insulation. The DOE gives a range for many locations for the following reasons:
- Energy costs vary greatly over each zone
- Installed insulation costs vary greatly over each zone
- Heating and cooling equipment efficiency varies from house to house
- Best estimate of future energy costs may not be exact.
- Reference : Department of Energy Insulation Fact Sheet
(DOE/CE-0180 2008 update) DOE/CE-0180 2008, Insulation Fact Sheet.