Owens Corning R38 Cathedral Insulation 23-3/4 x 48 Faced Fiberglass Batt
OC faced Formaldehyde-free ™ fiberglass insulation is excellent for reputable thermal as well as sound control. Owens Corning faced insulation is readily offered in pre-cut batts to fit standard wall surface as well as ceiling locations. Boost the general efficiency of your house with fiberglass wall cavity insulation. It’s thermal efficiency assists to keep temperature level degrees lower, decreasing power loss and also energy expenditures while additionally lowering room to room sound transmission.
- Easy to install: Precut batts friction fit in common spaces
- Excellent thermal control
- Soundproof: Effective acoustical control
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt: 23.75 in. x 48 in.x 10.25 in thick
- Long Term Performance: will not settle nor slump within wall cavities
- Bags per Master Pack: 4
- Pieces per Bag : 8
- Best For: Attics, Floors
- Certified GREENGUARD GOLD CertifiedSM and validated to be formaldehyde free2, to contain at least 55% recycled content, and Contributes to LEED® project certification
About Owens Coring Insulation
Owens Corning ® EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ Insulation with PureFiber ® Technology is a preformed, adaptable blanket insulation. It is produced in R-values from 11 to 49, with densities varying from 31/2 inches to 14 inches. It is available unfaced, or paper faced with either a kraft or foil vapor retarder.
Owens Corning is produced with much less dust than various other fiberglass product lines, EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ insulation has outstanding rigidity as well as recovery qualities. They utilize compression product packaging which speeds property site handling and also installation.
R 38 Cathedral Uses
– Wood-framed wall surface, floor and roof/ceiling space wall assemblies
– Metal-framed wall surface and floor space installments
– Furring strips mounted on the inside area of basement walls
– Indoor areas of basement and also unvented crawl space structure surfaces
Ecological and Sustainability
Owens Corning is an around the world leader in structure product
systems, insulation and also composite remedies, supplying a wide variety of top quality product or services. Owens Corning is devoted to driving sustainability by supplying remedies,
changing markets and also improving lives. Even more info can be found at www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning is an international business that establishes and produces insulation, roofing, as well as fiberglass composites. It was created in 1935 as a collaboration between 2 major American glassworks, Corning Glass Works as well as Owens-Illinois. The business employs roughly 19,000 people around the globe.
Why is R 38 Cathedral Roof Insulation will Help Keep you Cool
A significant amount of warm is lost via the attic, which makes the attic a crucial location to insulate. Based on the US Division of Energy recommended R value you ought to insulation your ceiling with R 30 or R38.
Owens Corning insulation is marketed in huge box shops as well as also can be bought through representatives like Pacific Insulation. Pacific Insulation provides an one-of-a-kind opportunity to purchase the very same items at retailer at wholesale pricing. House owner and specialists have the opportunity to buy tiny or big quantities direct from the supplier. By buying direct from the distributor we have the ability to use reduced prices. Buyers can get from one of our 70 locations or we can offer delivery straight to your project.
Prices can vary by place in the United States. Its always best to send a text message or call us at (424) 343-6530 to get a free quote for the exact quantity of fiberglass insulation that you need.
U.S. Department of Energy Recommended Total R-Values
The following 2008 Department of Energy zone recommendations are based on comparing estimated future energy savings to the current cost of installing insulation. The DOE gives a range for many locations for the following reasons:
- Energy costs vary greatly over each zone
- Installed insulation costs vary greatly over each zone
- Heating and cooling equipment efficiency varies from house to house
- Best estimate of future energy costs may not be exact. 1
- Reference : Department of Energy Insulation Fact Sheet
(DOE/CE-0180 2008 update) DOE/CE-0180 2008, Insulation Fact Sheet.