Johns Manville R13 Insulation 23 x 48 Unfaced Fiberglass Batt
JM Unfaced Formaldehyde-free™ fiberglass insulation is prefect for effective thermal and noise control. Our unfaced insulation is available in pre-cut batts to fit standard wall cavities. Increase the overall comfort of your home with fiberglass wall insulation. It’s thermal performance helps to maintain temperatures, reducing energy loss and energy costs while also reducing room-to-room sound transmission.
- Pre-Cut & Easy to Install for standard size wall cavities
- Formaldehyde-free: Greenguard GOLD certified & SCS Certified to be formaldehyde free
- Sound Control: Reduces sound transmission through exterior and interior walls, floor and ceiling assemblies.
- Thermally Efficient: Effective resistance to heat transfer
- 163.39 Square Feet per Bag
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt 23 in. x 93 in. x 3.5 in. thick
- Unfaced – Easier to install as its easier to cut and doesn’t bunch
- Easy Installation – These batts are easy to handle and friction fit in cavities.
- 4 bags per Master Pack
- 11 Pieces per bag
About Johns Manville
Johns Manville Unfaced Fiberglass Batt insulation is Made in the USA. All batts are precut to friction match basic wall and ceiling bays. Founded in 1858, Johns Manville is one of the finest as well as most sold fiberglass insulation item in the United States.
Johns Manville makes eco-freindly formaldehyde free fiberglass. They make fiberglass insulation for the home as well as industrial applications from R11,R13,R15,R19,R21,R25,R30,R38 and R49. JM offers quality insulation for audio, thermal and also power conserving options for todays houses.
A considerable quantity of heat is lost through the roof, which makes the attic room a vital location to shield. Based on the United States Division of Power recommended R value you ought to insulation your ceiling with R 30 or R38.
JM insulation is marketed in large box shops and likewise can be bought with representatives like Pacific Insulation. Pacific Insulation supplies an one-of-a-kind possibility to get the very same products at retailer at wholesale prices. Home owner and also contractors have the opportunity to acquire small or big quantities straight form the representative. By purchasing straight we are able to provide lower rates do to lower operating expense. Purchasers can grab from among our 70 places or we can deliver direct to task sites.
Rates can vary by area in the United States. Its constantly best to text or call us to get an exact quote fo the precise amount of fiberglass insulation that you require.
Johns Manville Fiberglass Insulation videos
2008 U.S. Department of Energy
R-Value Recommendations for New and Existing Homes
The following 2008 Department of Energy zone recommendations are based on comparing estimated future energy savings to the current cost of installing insulation. The DOE gives a range for many locations for the following reasons:
- Energy costs vary greatly over each zone
- Installed insulation costs vary greatly over each zone
- Heating and cooling equipment efficiency varies from house to house
- Best estimate of future energy costs may not be exact.
- Reference : Department of Energy Insulation Fact Sheet
(DOE/CE-0180 2008 update) DOE/CE-0180 2008, Insulation Fact Sheet.