Owens Corning R13 Insulation 16 x 96 Unfaced Fiberglass Batt
OC unfaced Formaldehyde-free ™ fiberglass insulation is perfect for efficient thermal along with noise management. Owens Corning unfaced insulation is readily offered in pre-cut batts to fit typical wall and ceiling spaces. Boost the general effectiveness of your house with fiberglass wall surface space insulation. It’s thermal performance helps to maintain temperature level levels lower, lessening power loss and power expenditures while additionally decreasing space to space noise transmission.
- Easy to install: Precut batts friction fit in common spaces
- Excellent thermal control
- Soundproof: Effective acoustical control
- Effective Moisture Control: Vapor barrier keeps moisture out
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt: 16 in. x 96 in.x 3.5 in. thick
- Long Term Performance: will not settle nor slump
- Bags per Master Pack: 5
- Pieces per Bag : 11
- Square feet per Bag: 117.34
- Best For: 2×4 Interior walls, 2×4 Exterior Walls, Sheds, Basement Walls
- Certified GREENGUARD GOLD CertifiedSM and validated to be formaldehyde free2, to contain at least 55% recycled content, and Contributes to LEED® project certification
- Product Data Sheet –Click here
Home owners look for EcoTouch ® PINK ® FIBERGLAS ™ Insulation as easy to apply. On top of that, EcoTouch ® insulation:
Delivers warmth– assists homes stay cooler in the summer season and warmer in the winter season Will certainly minimize month-to-month home heating as well as cooling down costs1 for the life of the residence Offers Owens Corning’s exceptional thermal and also acoustical performance
Certified to include a minimum of 58% overall recycled material ** Formaldehyde free
Insulating Exterior Walls with R 13 Fiberglass is best for Heat Insulation
Shielding outside walls effectively is necessary for safeguarding your home from the elements. Insulate outside wall surface spaces with fiberglass insulation. This helps supply efficient water management and air sealing to maintain your clients’ homes comfy.
Insulating Cellar Walls with R 13 Insulation
A completely dry and comfy cellar signifies a completely dry and also comfy living room above. In a warm basement, insulate basement walls with existing (or included) 2×4 wall studs with Kraft paper-faced or unfaced exterior wall surface insulation. Before shielding, all structure wall surfaces must be checked for water seapage and rehabilitative action taken. Install an indoor finish product, such as drywall, as quickly as the insulation remains in place. It is not essential to insulate the ceiling in a warmed basement, but it will certainly assist control noise in between floors.
Insulating indoor Wall Surfaces with R 13 for Noise Proofing
Wanting to reduce noises in particular bedrooms in your home? Install R 13 on 2×4 wall bays to assist deaden sounds between areas. This application is great around powder rooms where you don’t wish to listen to disrupting noises. Additionally perhaps quiet down the Master bedroom so you can appreciate the privacy of your bedroom. R 13 insulation is the perfect low cost method to help boost the efficiency of your home and also offer sound minimizing between living areas by putting in with 2×4 stud walls. No vapor barrier is needed so unfaced ought to do the job.
Owens Corning ® EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ Insulation with PureFiber ® Tech is a preformed, versatile blanket insulation. It is produced in R-values from 11 to 49, with densities ranging from 31/2 inches to 14 inches. It is available unfaced, or paper faced with either a kraft or foil vapor retarder.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is manufactured with less dust than other fiberglass manufacturers, EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ insulation has outstanding stiffness and also recovery attributes. They utilize compression product packaging from Owens Corning rates job site handling and also setup.
R 13 Unfaced Uses
– Wood-framed wall surface, flooring and roof/ceiling bay wall surface assemblies
– Metal-framed wall surface and also floor space wall installations
– Furring strips mounted on the interior side of cellar wall surfaces
– Interior areas of basement as well as unvented crawl space foundation surfaces
R 13 Insulation Installment
See Owens Corning publication “Setup Guide for Light Thickness Insulation” (Bar. No. 10017858) for more details.
Ecological as well as Sustainability
Owens Corning is a worldwide leader in structure productsystems, insulation and composite services, supplying a.broad range of top notch materials and solutions. Owens Corning is dedicated to driving sustainability by supplying remedies, transforming markets and also enhancing lives. Even more information can be located at www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning is a global business that establishes and manufactures insulation, roof, and also fiberglass composites. It was created in 1935 as a partnership in between 2 major U.s. glassworks, Corning Glass Works and also Owens-Illinois. The business uses around 19,000 individuals around the world.
U.S. Department of Energy Recommended Total R-Values
The following 2008 Department of Energy zone recommendations are based on comparing estimated future energy savings to the current cost of installing insulation. The DOE gives a range for many locations for the following reasons:
- Energy costs vary greatly over each zone
- Installed insulation costs vary greatly over each zone
- Heating and cooling equipment efficiency varies from house to house
- Best estimate of future energy costs may not be exact.
- Reference : Department of Energy Insulation Fact Sheet
(DOE/CE-0180 2008 update) DOE/CE-0180 2008, Insulation Fact Sheet.