Owens Corning R13 Insulation 23 x 93 Unfaced Fiberglass Batt
OC unfaced R 13 Formaldehyde-free ™ fiberglass insulation is excellent for reputable thermal as well as noise management. Owens Corning unfaced R 13 insulation is easily available in pre-cut batts to fit standard wall and ceiling locations. Increase the general effectiveness of your residence with fiberglass wall bay insulation. It’s thermal effectiveness helps to maintain temperature degrees lower, lessening power loss and also power expenses while in addition decreasing area to area audio transmission.
- Easy to install: Precut batts friction fit in common spaces
- Excellent thermal control
- Soundproof: Effective acoustical control
- Effective Moisture Control: Vapor barrier keeps moisture out
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt: 23 in. x 93 in.x 3.5 in. thick
- Long Term Performance: will not settle nor slump
- Bags per Master Pack: 14
- Pieces per Bag : 12
- Square feet per Bag: 178.25
- Best For: 2×4 Interior walls, 2×4 Exterior Walls, Sheds, Basement Walls
- Certified GREENGUARD GOLD CertifiedSM and validated to be formaldehyde free2, to contain at least 55% recycled content, and Contributes to LEED® project certification
- Product Data Sheet –Click here
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning ® EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ Insulation with PureFiber ® Tech is a preformed, versatile blanket insulation. It is made in R-values from 11 to 49, with densities ranging from 31/2 inches to 14 inches. It is readily available unfaced, or Paper-faced with either a kraft or foil vapor retarder.
Owens Corning is produced with less dust than other fiberglass manufacturers, EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ insulation has superb firmness and also recovery characteristics. They use compression product packaging from Owens Corning speeds job site handling as well as setup.
R 13 Uses
– Wood-framed wall surface, flooring and also roof/ceiling bay wall surface assemblies
– Metal-framed wall surface and sub-floor bay wall assemblies
– Furring strips installed on the inner side of basement walls
– Indoor surfaces of cellar as well as unvented crawl space foundation wall surfaces
R13 Insulation Installation
See Owens Corning publication “Installment Overview for Light Thickness
Insulation” (Bar. No. 10017858) for more information.
Environmental as well as Sustainability
Owens Corning is a globally leader in structure product
systems, insulation and also composite solutions, supplying a.
broad variety of top quality services and products. Owens Corning.
is devoted to driving sustainability by delivering solutions,.
transforming markets and enhancing lives. More information can.
be discovered at www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning is a global corporation that establishes as well as manufactures insulation, roofing, and also fiberglass composites. It was created in 1935 as a partnership in between 2 major U.s. glassworks, Corning Glass Works and also Owens-Illinois. The business utilizes approximately 19,000 individuals around the world.
Property owners look for EcoTouch R 13 ® PINK ® FIBERGLAS ™ Insulation as easy to install. On top of that, EcoTouch ® insulation:
Provides warmth– really helps homes stay cooler in the summertime and also warmer in the winter season
Will certainly lower month-to-month heating and also cooling costs1 for the life of the residence
Offers Owens Corning’s extraordinary thermal as well as acoustical performance
Certified to include a minimum of 58% overall recycled material **
Insulating Exterior Wall Surfaces with R 13 Fiberglass is perfect for Heat Insulation
Shielding exterior wall surfaces correctly is necessary for securing your residence from the aspects. Insulate outside wall spaces with fiberglass insulation. This helps give efficient moisture management and also air sealing off to keep your clients’ residences comfortable.
Insulating Basement Wall Surfaces with R 13 Insulation
A dry and also comfortable basement signifies a dry as well as comfortable living room above. In a warm basement, insulate cellar wall surfaces with existing (or included) 2×4 wall surface studs with Kraft paper-faced or unfaced outside wall insulation. Before shielding, all foundation walls should be looked for water seapage as well as rehabilitative action taken. Put in an indoor surface product, such as drywall, as soon as the insulation is in place. It is not necessary to insulate the ceiling in a warmed basement, however it will assist manage noise between floorings.
Insulating interior Wall Surfaces with R 13 for Audio Proofing
Looking to reduce noises in certain bedrooms in your home? Use R 13 insulation on 2×4 walls to aid deaden noises between bedrooms. This application is fantastic around powder rooms where you do not wish to listen to unsettling noises. Also perhaps quiet down the Master bedroom so you can take pleasure in the privacy of your Master Chamber. R 13 insulation is the most ideal low cost method to help enhance the effectiveness of your house as well as provide sound minimizing in between living areas by installing with 2×4 stud walls. No vapor barrier is needed so unfaced ought to finish the job.
U.S. Department of Energy Recommended Total R-Values
The following 2008 Department of Energy zone recommendations are based on comparing estimated future energy savings to the current cost of installing insulation. The DOE gives a range for many locations for the following reasons:
- Energy costs vary greatly over each zone
- Installed insulation costs vary greatly over each zone
- Heating and cooling equipment efficiency varies from house to house
- Best estimate of future energy costs may not be exact.
- Reference : Department of Energy Insulation Fact Sheet
(DOE/CE-0180 2008 update) DOE/CE-0180 2008, Insulation Fact Sheet.