Owens Corning R11 Insulation 23 x 93 Faced Fiberglass Batt
OC Faced Formaldehyde-free ™ fiberglass insulation is ideal for reliable thermal as well as noise management. Owens Corning Faced insulation is conveniently offered in pre-cut batts to fit standard wall surface and also ceiling areas. Increase the overall effectiveness of your home with fiberglass wall space insulation. It’s thermal efficiency aids to keep temperature levels down, minimizing power loss as well as energy expenditures while additionally reducing room to space sound transmission.
- Easy to install: Precut batts friction fit in common spaces
- Excellent thermal control
- Soundproof: Effective acoustical control
- Effective Moisture Control: Vapor barrier keeps moisture out
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt: 23 in. x 93 in.x 3.5 in. thick
- Long Term Performance: will not settle nor slump
- Bags per Master Pack: 4
- Pieces per Bag : 16
- Square feet per Bag: 237.67
- Best For: 2×4 Interior walls, 2×4 Exterior Walls, Sheds, Basement Walls
- Certified GREENGUARD GOLD CertifiedSM and validated to be formaldehyde free2, to contain at least 55% recycled content, and Contributes to LEED® project certification
- Product Data Sheet –Click here
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is an international business that establishes and produces insulation, roof, and fiberglass composites. It was developed in 1935 as a collaboration between two significant American glassworks, Corning Glass Works as well as Owens-Illinois. The corporation employs approximately 19,000 people all over the world.
Owens Corning ® EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ Insulation with PureFiber ® Modern technology is a preformed, versatile blanket insulation. It is created in R-values from 11 to 49, with densities ranging from 31/2 inches to 14 inches. It is readily available unfaced, or faced with either a kraft or foil vapor retarder.
Owens Corning is manufactured with less dust than other fiberglass products, EcoTouch ® PINK ® Fiberglas ™ insulation has exceptional firmness as well as recovery features. They make use of compression product packaging from Owens Corning rates job site handling and installment.
Applications R11 Insulation
– Wood-framed wall surface, floor and also roof/ceiling space wall surface installations
– Metal-framed wall surface as well as sub-floor space wall installations
– Furring strips mounted on the interior surface of basement wall surfaces
– Indoor surfaces of cellar and unvented crawl space foundation surfaces
Installing R 11
See Owens Corning publication “Installment Overview for Light Density Insulation” (Pub. No. 10017858) for more details.
Ecological as well as Sustainability
Owens Corning is a worldwide leader in construction material systems, insulation and composite solutions, delivering a broad variety of premium products and services. Owens Corning is dedicated to driving sustainability by supplying solutions, changing markets and also improving lives. More details can be discovered at www.owenscorning.com.
Property owners look for EcoTouch ® PINK ® FIBERGLAS ™ Insulation with PureFiber ® Technological advances fast and also easy to set up.
Additionally, EcoTouch ® insulation:
Supplies warmth– assists houses stay cooler in the summertime and warmer in the winter season Will certainly reduce monthly heating and also cooling costs1 for the life of the home Offers Owens Corning’s extraordinary thermal and acoustical efficiency
Qualified to consist of a minimum of 58% total recycled composition ** Formaldehyde free
Insulating Outside Wall Surfaces with R 11 Fiberglass is perfect for Thermal Insulation
Insulating exterior walls appropriately is crucial for securing your home from the components. Insulate exterior wall surface cavities with fiberglass insulation. This helps provide reliable moisture management as well as air sealing to maintain your consumers’ residences comfortable.
Insulating Basement Wall Surfaces with R 11 Insulation
A completely dry as well as comfortable basement signifies a dry and also comfy living space above. In a heated cellar, insulate cellar wall surfaces with existing (or included) 2×4 wall surface studs with Kraft paper-faced or unfaced outside wall insulation. Prior to protecting, all foundation walls must be looked for water seapage as well as corrective action taken. Put in an indoor surface material, such as drywall, as soon as the insulation remains in place. It is not essential to insulate the ceiling in a warmed cellar, yet it will aid manage sound between floorings.
Insulating interior Wall Surfaces with R 11 for Sound Proofing
Aiming to quiet specific living areas in your house? Use R 13 on 2×4 walls to assist lessen sounds in between bedrooms. This application is wonderful around bathrooms where you do not wish to hear unsettling noises. Additionally perhaps quiet down the Bedroom so you can take pleasure in the privacy of your bedroom. R 13 insulation is the excellent budget conscious way to help improve the performance of your home as well as give noise lowering between bedrooms by installing with 2×4 stud walls. No vapor barrier is needed so unfaced should finish the job.
U.S. Department of Energy Recommended Total R-Values
The following 2008 Department of Energy zone recommendations are based on comparing estimated future energy savings to the current cost of installing insulation. The DOE gives a range for many locations for the following reasons:
- Energy costs vary greatly over each zone
- Installed insulation costs vary greatly over each zone
- Heating and cooling equipment efficiency varies from house to house
- Best estimate of future energy costs may not be exact.
- Reference : Department of Energy Insulation Fact Sheet
(DOE/CE-0180 2008 update) DOE/CE-0180 2008, Insulation Fact Sheet.