Johns Manville R11 Insulation 15 x 93 Unfaced Fiberglass Batt
JM Unfaced Formaldehyde-free ™ fiberglass insulation is prefect for efficient thermal and also noise control. Our unfaced insulation is offered in pre-cut batts to fit standard wall surface cavities. Raise the total comfort of your house with fiberglass wall insulation. It’s thermal efficiency helps to keep temperature levels, reducing energy loss and energy prices while also reducing room-to-room sound transmission.
- Pre-Cut & Easy to Install for standard size wall cavities
- Formaldehyde-free: Greenguard GOLD certified & SCS Certified to be formaldehyde free
- Sound Control: Reduces sound transmission through exterior and interior walls, floor and ceiling assemblies.
- Thermally Efficient: Effective resistance to heat transfer
- 155 Square Feet per Bag, 7 batts per bag
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt 15 in. x 93 in. x 3.5 in. thick
- Unfaced – Easier to install as its easier to cut and doesn’t bunch
- Easy Installation – These batts are easy to handle and friction fit in cavities.
- 5 bags per Master Pack
- 16 Pieces per bag
Johns Manville Fiberglass Insulation videos
About Johns Manville
Johns Manville Unfaced Fiberglass Batt insulation is Made in the UNITED STATES. All batts are precut to friction match conventional cavities. Founded in 1858, Johns Manville is just one of the finest and most sold fiberglass insulation product in the Unified States.
Johns Manville makes eco-freindly formaldehyde totally free fiberglass. They make fiberglass insulation for the home as well as business applications from R11,R13,R15,R19,R21,R25,R30,R38 and R49. JM offers top quality insulation for noise, thermal and energy saving remedies for todays houses.
A significant quantity of warm is lost through the roofing, that makes the attic room an essential area to insulate. Based on the United States Division of Energy recommended R worth you should insulation your ceiling with R 30 or R38.
JM insulation is marketed in large box shops and likewise can be acquired with distributors like Pacific Insulation. Pacific Insulation provides an one-of-a-kind opportunity to get the same items at store at wholesale prices. Homeowner and contractors have the chance to purchase small or huge amounts straight type the distributor. By acquiring direct we have the ability to offer lower rates do to lower operating costs. Buyers can grab from among our 70 locations or we can supply direct to job websites.
Rates can differ by area in the United States. Its constantly best to text or call us to obtain an exact quote fo the specific quantity of fiberglass insulation that you require.
2008 U.S. Department of Energy
R-Value Recommendations for New and Existing Homes
The following 2008 Department of Energy zone recommendations are based on comparing estimated future energy savings to the current cost of installing insulation. The DOE gives a range for many locations for the following reasons:
- Energy costs vary greatly over each zone
- Installed insulation costs vary greatly over each zone
- Heating and cooling equipment efficiency varies from house to house
- Best estimate of future energy costs may not be exact.
- Reference : Department of Energy Insulation Fact Sheet
(DOE/CE-0180 2008 update) DOE/CE-0180 2008, Insulation Fact Sheet.