Knauf R11 24 x 96 Unfaced Fiberglass Insulation EcoBatts
R 11 24 x 93 Unfaced Formaldehyde-free™ fiberglass insulation is prefect for effective thermal and noise control. Our faced insulation is available in pre-cut batts to fit standard wall cavities. This paper faced Knauf R 11 24 x 96 Unfaced Insulation friction fits and does not requiring stapling.
By reducing energy usage, fiberglass insulation allows your heating and cooling systems to operate with greater efficiency, which decreases energy use, may reduce your energy bills and limits the release of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. Fiberglass insulation helps you — and all of us — do more while consuming fewer resources.
Fiberglass resists heat transfer in attics, ceilings, ducts, floors, piping and walls in buildings and applications of all types. That’s why it’s been widely used in construction for more than 80 years.
- Pre-Cut & Easy to Install for standard size wall cavities
- Size:R 11 24 x 96 Unfaced
- Less Itchy: Soft to the touch
- Formaldehyde-free: Greenguard GOLD certified & SCS Certified to be formaldehyde free
- Sound Control: Reduces sound transmission through exterior and interior walls, floor and ceiling assemblies.
- Thermally Efficient: Effective resistance to heat transfer
- Naturally Brown:eco-friendly binder made from corn, sand, and recycled glass (no added dyes)
- 256 Square Feet per Bag
- Fiberglass Insulation Batt 24 in. Wide x 96 in. Long x 3 1/2 in. Thick
- Pieces per Bag : 16
- Product Code: B82E